Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Weigh in

I have been tied up so far this week, but on Tuesday morning I hopped on the scales and am happy to report that I was exactly 105kg so a small step in the right direction.
MK and J both have colds and I was shattered yesterday so I decided to take a night off riding in an attempt to avoid getting the cold. I have a feeling that I have failed as I am starting to feel under the weather already but we'll have to wait and see.

This morning also saw the driving of another nail into the coffin of our car. The wipers apparently failed to work so MK has taken it to the garage to be fixed. As the warranty is finished I expect that they'll charge us a fortune for fixing it and there is probably not much wrong. I am never buying another Peugeot.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 am

    Make peace with your peugeot; it is not an inanimate object.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:52 am

    So that's where I caught my cold.
    Surely there's not a lot that can be wrong with wipers - a new wiper motor or change the car.
    Very cold & bright here; off to Paula's to pick up my purse that I left in the pram yesterday & on to the gym.
    Have a good day.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:00 pm

    Tied up for 3 days-wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:44 pm

    an inanimate object would not need a coffin!
    Be assured a Volvo wiper motor would cost more than a Peugeot and if you buy an old one it will need new everythings all the time!
    Any new car is better than an old one - how about the Korean ones? very cheap here with 10 year 100K mile warranty.
    WRM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:42 pm

    blah blah blah
    it cos £40 to fix the wipers. but at least they are fixed and i guess it would easily have cost 140 here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:21 pm

    Now you know that it has good wipers, keep the car.

    Why do volvos always have to be slagged off? I think that I may owe my life to a volvo.
    m/g

    ReplyDelete