Sunday, April 06, 2008

Weekend wrap up

Not everything on the list got done, but some extras did...
The haircut is good I think, nice and short and none of that Swedish hockey hair thing going on any more. I also managed to cut J's hair without too much trauma.
I only rode my bike once and only for an hour although it was pretty intense.
I cut the lawn which was HARD work with the push mower. Several kind people walking past were kind enough to point out that it was hard work because I had let it get too long. What would we do without the advice of passing gardeners?
Oh yes, enjoy gardening just a little more.
On Saturday night I cooked rather a nice meal, steak with fresh herb butter followed by my new invention PBJB&BP (peanut butter and jam (or jelly to some) bread and butter pudding). First reactions were mixed, but I think it was actually pretty good for a change. I still need to work on my savoury versions.
Sunday was spent at T's birthday party in Sorø, there was lots of food and a lot of songs. J was well behaved and as someone may have once said: I think they all enjoyed themselves.
I'm in an introductory course all day Monday, hence the Sunday evening post

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:39 pm

    Hi.
    Glad that you had a good weekend & that the haircuts worked out.
    What's with the swedish hockey players?
    m

    ReplyDelete