Friday, April 25, 2008

Wedding Anniversary


Apparently it is 4 years since we got married on this beach so we are going out to celebrate. J is being packed off to T&B and we are going to Kokkeriet for an indulgent meal. Apparently the menu is as follows and we have to eat it all!

Salted Scallops
browned butter, cucumber & horseradish

Seared Octopus
celeriac, macadamia nuts & onions

Baked Lemon Sole
leak, skagen ham & apples

Fried Rabbit
carrot, morels & dandelion

Lamb in ash
barley, jerusalem artichoke & star anis

White Chocolate
malt, tonga & pear

Looks good to me!
Having been away for two nights and then having J last night and going out tonight I have had an exercise free week and I am getting desperate to get out on my bike. I think it is time for one of my big outings so this weekend I am going to visit some relatively far flung corner of our little island. Maybe Enø or Glænø... One thing is for sure, I need some time in the saddle to be ready for the 12 hour race the following weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:56 pm

    Happy Anniversary guys - I wish we were ALL back on that beach! It was a great day!
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:29 pm

    Ditto.
    Enjoy your evening - you wont be losing mass this week then.
    Four years - K deserves a medal.
    Love m.

    ReplyDelete