Monday, April 21, 2008

Going wrong

I stayed home this morning because we ran out of heating oil at the weekend and I wanted to make sure the boiler started up for MK and J before I go to Italy this evening.

After my bike trip yesterday I left my wallet in the car which MK then drove to work this morning so I am inconveniencing MK to bring it to me on the way home from work. I didn't realise it was missing until I was about to leave home so I missed the train and consequently the bus and had to walk for half an hour to get to the office.

I also managed to leave my rather expensive Oakley sunglasses on the train.

All in all, today is not going well so far...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:45 pm

    Are you sure that Italy can cope with you?
    Why don't you keep things in your pocket instead of putting them down, or get a "manbag"?
    Shall I knit one for you?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 pm

    Maybe your prayer was not big enough. Expand it to ask for daily bread and oil and to lead you not into forgetfulness. Not so much "What did I come here for ?" But,"What did I come here with ?"aj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 am

    Are you convinced that your lack of prayers at the weekend was not a contributory factor to your bad Monday?.

    ReplyDelete