Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction - the continuing saga

Having hung my suit back in the wardrobe until my next trip I am back in the Danish work clothes today. That means jeans and a shirt today (obviously I am also wearing sock, shoes, underpants and a jacket as well) but I think this will be the last time that these jeans get worn as they have let me down.

There is a terminal failure of the fabric in the crotch so I am going to have to sit carefully in meetings and remember to bin them when I get home. I am more than a little disappointed that these jeans are dead already as I have only had them since last autumn and not worn them too many times. The moral of the story for me is not to buy Matinique jeans from their outlet in Poland, I am just happy that I didn't pay their normal rather high prices.

Shopping list:
Sun glasses
Jeans...

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary so we have a night off and are going out for dinner in CPH.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 pm

    It sounds like you are lucky that you are hung like a hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:00 pm

    More of a humbuzz, (see Cassels dictionary).Next time go for the added lycra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:26 pm

    More like a donkey - I know, I am his mother.
    Why do you think that the jeans gave way?
    Read Jeremy Paxman re supportive undergarments.
    Best of luck.
    m

    ReplyDelete