Thursday, November 20, 2008

Too much to do

It has been a crazy day at work and now I am ironing and getting ready to go to England tomorrow. I am a bit concerned that the journey will be bad becuase there is snow forcast here, in Holland and in England and I have to get through airports in each of them.

Hopefully all will go according to plan and I can have tea with the rest of the family tomorrow and maybe a beer...

I had planned to spend my evenings cycling and taking it easy, but I have been busy and tired and not managed any exercise at all. The weather has also been awful so the thought of riding to work this week has been far from my mind, having meetings in different offices hasn't helped either.

Let us just hope that there isn't a foot of snow in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:20 am

    You asked us to get back to you about clocks, we think on reflection that one with a radio will be a real hit
    E

    ReplyDelete