Friday, November 14, 2008

Amsterdam here I come


I'm off to see the family in England for the weekend and I can only hope that the weather will be better there than it is in Denmark today. Unfortunately, as a consequence of using KLM air miles to pay for my ticket, I will have to kill a couple of hours in Schipol Airport, but I suppose there are worse things that can happen.

The continuing saga of the bike frame that I ordered in June from Germany has taken yet another twist. After hearing that Germany couldn't deliver until "maybe the end of the year" I decided to cancel that order and look elsewhere, that lead me to order another orange Salsa from from Wiggle in the UK. They then contacted me to say that they can't get that either. That leaves me somewhat back where I started. I think I have now been convinced that the solution is one of these:

A Cotic Roadrat. (I can't get the picture to upload and now I have to go - maybe later)

Even I am getting bored with this...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:12 pm

    schipol means ship hull - because the airport is below sea level!
    Wrm fact for the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 pm

    not as bored as some!

    ReplyDelete