Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Going, going

By the time I get home they'll be gone and the house will be VERY quiet.

Today MK and the boys are heading off to England for a rather extended visit with Grandma and Grandad G so that DK can get his feet fixed by someone who, hopefully, knows exactly what they are doing. I don't envy MK the journey with both of the boys, but I am sure that she'll cope because she just does. It never ceases to amaze me what she can cope with and just keep going. Amazing.

After I drop them at the airport I am planning to go to the cinema and see the new James Bond film so that I have something to write about tomorrow and so that I don't spend the evening completely on my own in the house. Tomorrow I plan to cycle to work and seeing as the sun is not up until 7:34 I'll be leaving in the dark, I just hope it gets a bit light before I get here!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 pm

    I thought that you'd take MK to see James Bond whilst you were here - no subtitles!
    I hope that you had a good evening.
    All is well here - the boys asleep whilst we ate, off to bed shortly.
    You'd better set the alarm for the morning.
    m

    ReplyDelete