Friday, November 21, 2008

The Bachelor life

It has been a strange week on my own and a rather busy one at work. My evenings at home have been busy sorting out stuff like washing, ironing and preparing for everyone else to come home again.

Normally when I am left alone, the house becomes an unrecognisable tip within the first 20 minutes, this time it took 2 days before it started to go downhill. I've tried to get the worst of it put away, but the sofa has some clean folded and or ironed clothes on it along with a lot of wrapping paper and things, but the rest of the house is still clean and tidy.

Next week I plan on spending my evenings exercising with some degree of commitment and preparing my training plan for the coming year. A training plan to me is a little like a revision timetable that you prepare when you have exams, really it is just something to do to avoid doing whatever it is you should be doing. I am looking forward to getting a bit or routine training in, but nowhere near as much as I am looking forward to seeing the family this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment