Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blood shot eyes


I got home at about midnight last night and then had a few things that needed to be sorted out before I hit the sack. The result is that I am rather tired today. Thankfully I am going out this afternoon to visit a potential supplier and then I am going to friends for dinner so yet again I will be able to avoid preparing any food for myself.

It was nice to be home in England for the weekend without any pressure to see anyone or do anything. B, E, T and KP came to visit on Saturday and the kids played as nicely together as they can at that age. In the evening I cooked a roast chicken which was made somewhat indigestible by the cacophony that accompanied it. Never mind, I suppose quiet and relaxing meals (and evenings in general) will return at some point in the future.

I've paid my solo entry for the Tour of Austria. What have I got myself into this time???

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:53 pm

    I'm looking forward to nice quiet mealtimes. Boring but quiet.

    ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` G

    ReplyDelete