Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hung Over

We had a team event yesterday at a catering company in Hellerup (next to my old office), we were split into 3 groups of 4 and then had to prepare a course each of a rather nice meal that we all then ate together.

The starter was a langoustine risotto followed by chicken and then a vanilla and white chocolate cream. I filleted a chicken or two, made the bread rolls, peeled some artichokes and then made some chicken ball things wrapped in pigs stomach. The cooking was really good fun and the food was pretty good too. There was plenty of beer whilst we cooked, wine with each course then a digestif and off to a bar for another beer before going home.

Guess what? I drank too much and went to bed very late and am paying the price today.

3 comments:

  1. No sooner has the wife gone away that you are out boozing till all hours
    Trying to Twitter with you but "currently unavailable" is what I get.
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently it won't support my mobile phone number - I guess Denmark is no considered developed enough to cope with this technology!?
    I've tried to send you an invitation but to be honest I am a bit confused about what is supposed to happen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes me too - nothing seems to work on Twitter today.
    It does work on my phone though but thats about all
    wrm

    ReplyDelete