Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Roof Racks and Rocky Mounts

We need a roof rack for our holidays next year so I am looking for bargains to be had in England whilst I am flying back and forth over the coming weeks. I think I can get the rather slick Thule Airobars for about half of the DK price on Ebay.



But I think the Thule bike rack is over priced and doesn't look that good. Having seen a lot of Rocky Mounts in Boulder (about 50% of cars have them attached) I looked into those and BINGO, they are cool, half the price of Thule and come in nice colours.

I am strangely drawn to the urban camo, but what about a pair - one baby blue and one pink?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:30 pm

    One pink, one sky blue?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 pm

    I think you will find that J has a set (or two!) might be worth a conversation. End fitting vary by car type.
    GBN

    ReplyDelete
  3. End fittings don't vary much when you have roof rails though.

    ReplyDelete