Monday, November 24, 2008

Family Man again

The weekend has been very family oriented! On Saturday we didn't do very much although I managed a quick Christmas shopping trip on my own and then we dozed the rest of the day away. On Sunday we went to Solihull and completed the Christmas shopping for the family in the UK. It is amazing how many family members we have these days!

This afternoon I am heading back to DK for another hectic week of working and preparing to leave again on Friday. Thankfully next weekend I am booked on the direct flight from CPH to BHX so there is no messing around in Amsterdam although I also avoided that on Friday as the CPH to Amsterdam was not really happening so KLM booked me on the direct flight instead. Actually that was a pretty good deal except for the wasted hours in the airport, I arrive more or less on schedule.

I am hoping that my new bike frame will arrive here today before I leave so that I can get it built up before everyone is home again next week, but we'll have to wait and see...




Hopefully I can manage to get or take some more interesting pictures in the near future as I can see this is getting a bit dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment