Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wind

DK is still like a little football so we are now giving him some drops to help get the trapped wind out. Hopefully he will deflate tomorrow, because he is not too happy at the moment and not eating much.

I had planned to cycle to work this morning, but early meetings, poor light at 6:30 and general laziness made the idea seem less inviting. The final deciding factor was that I will not be back in my own office until Friday so I didn't want to leave my bike at work for 3 days and knew that I wouldn't be able to face the ride home this evening. I was vindicated by the fact that it was raining as I left work this evening.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at head office at 07:30. There is something altogether unreasonable about arranging meetings at that time, but apparently that's the way "we" do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment