Sunday, September 28, 2008

Where did the weekend go?

DK's hearing is fine in the left ear and probably fine in the right ear although he was not sleeping soundly enough so there is a chance that it is not perfect. More damned tests to follow.

I suppose we have managed to achieve a fair bit since I left work on Friday, firstly I got a hair cut and I cut J's hair which isn't too bad.

I had a test ride on the road this afternoon to see if I am in any kind of shape for a 103km off road race next weekend. The answer was no so I guess I'll just have to...

Go for a ride on my new bike!


It's not exactly the same as this, it's better! Cervelo R3, SRAM Red components and Dura Ace wheels. Beautiful with black handlebar tape and saddle.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 pm

    All the gear.... no idea??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 pm

    am I hearing you correctly? You bought a new bike?
    So glad about DK's hearing. If, at least, one ear is normal where did the doubt anout his hearing come from?
    Wrm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes abcolutely all the gear and no idea, but I can find some consolation that there are at least a few people with more idea and less of an idea!

    Can't wait to get my hands on it although I am a little ashamed that it will be my 3rd new bike of the year, even if the one ordered in June is yet to arrive...

    ReplyDelete