Friday, September 26, 2008

Hearing test, Chiropractor and a haircut

DK has another type of hearing test today during which he has to be sound asleep, apparently they attach electrodes to his head and then measure his brain waves to see if he is hearing anything. I think they'll wait until he is asleep and then bang together an enormous pair of cymbals.

Whilst all of this is going on I am at work, however in a few minutes I am off the the chiropractor for a quarterly clicking and cracking session (not a crack session I promise). Then later this afternoon I am having a haircut. With a bit of luck I will feel like a new man by this evening. (again not in a crack session sense)

Funny event of the day so far: The mixing up of repository and suppository
2nd funny event of the day was receiving this in a mail: "This information maybe could be helpful for a gay working on data export from Base2 for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment