Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vanity

Last week I had a couple of hours to kill in Birmingham Airport and there wasn't much to do. I browsed and shopped a little. I fell for the temptation of the Boots No7 Anti Fatigue Eye Stick. You simply wipe it under your eyes, a bit like under-arm deodorant, but smaller.

I didn't think it would do anything at all, but I think I was wrong. Amazingly it seems to make the ever present bags under my eyes a little smaller and a little lighter. I don't know how, or why but I think it's pretty good.

Pure vanity? Probably, but I don't care today.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:28 pm

    Did you have smelly bags under your eyes, then?
    I have some No 7 anti-eye-bag cream & gave aj some(she took it rather badly - denied the need, etc.
    I hope that it is working.
    m

    ReplyDelete