Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shouldn't this week be over by now?


The problem with having a Monday like the one we had is that the rest of the week feels like one Friday after another. I have failed to get myself out of bed and onto my bike for another week and I can't do it tomorrow or Friday either so the exercise regime has been on hold for 2 weeks. This is not a good situation, but I plan to get the train back on the tracks at the weekend. If I can get a decent +100km ride in, then I will do ahead and do the 103km mountain bike race that I entered the following weekend.

We'll see how that goes.

We have been planning our summer trip next year and I have convinced the rest of the family that we can go to the Alps so that I can ride the Marmotte again. This time I am aiming for the gold award so I will obviously need a new bike (and to loose 10-15kg!) more on that to follow...

DK has been on pretty good form considering his start to the week and it is amazing how his feet are looking in the casts. We just hope that they look as good when the casts come off.

5 comments:

  1. By the way, click on the first picture and tell me that the new camera doesn't take great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos especially the last one with all the smiles.
    DK has started to look much more alert lately.
    Can't wait to meet him!
    If Lance can get back into it at 38 so can you.
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:55 pm

    Very cute pictures
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:50 pm

    Thewhole family look very happy - must be the promise of a new bike!
    DK looks to have grown/developed a lot since I saw him.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:53 pm

    Fantastic picture.
    DK gets to look like J.
    m

    ReplyDelete