Sunday, September 07, 2008

Calzone, mess and sleeping

We have had another great weekend with a little sunshine and plenty of "family stuff"

On Saturday I made pizza which was OK, a pretty good goats cheese calzone. I also had a lovely afternoon nap which was the first in a long time - it was well needed and well deserved in my opinion.


The pizza session was messy as ever.


I also got my new and totally unnecessary new glasses. They were really cheap and I really like them so who cares? DK doesn't seem to

Sunday morning I managed to get a lovely 55km bike ride in. I averaged 31 kmph so it seems that I am not in quite such bad shape as I feared.

S

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 pm

    Sounds as though W had a good weekend - I suppose that MK did the childminding whilst you cycled & slept, then cleared up the kitchen.
    We had goats cheese & caramalised onion tarts for dinner, with tenderstem broccoli - not much mess!
    D looks sweet.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:42 am

    Nice glasses, very 70's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:10 pm

    Every 70 year old should have a pair on the NHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an exellent looking calzone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:59 am

    hi Buddy!

    ReplyDelete