Friday, September 05, 2008

Weekends

I am very busy at work which has the effect of making weekends seem to come around very quickly, be very welcome and go much too fast.

However, as I have done plenty of work this week, I can leave the office a little early and pick up the family en-route to the In-laws for dinner and to pick up some fraction of a pig to go in our freezer. It will be nice to have a freezer full of organic pork for the coming miserable winter.



The piggy lifecycle.


Enjoy the weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:41 pm

    A bit unfair to show piggy, implying that he has something to do with a nice roast loin of pork.
    I can verify that the pork in Ringsted & Soro is superb.
    I hope to sample some more before the year is out.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    m

    ReplyDelete