Monday, February 25, 2008

Weigh in

Well not a terrible week. I have ridden my bike 6 days of the last 7 for about an hour each time so even if the weight loss is not too dramatic, I am getting in better shape, I think my trousers are a little looser and some muscle is coming back.


Today I am 106,6kg and still 25% lard apparently. Maybe I will make the 95kg target for next Monday after all...


I am a little disappointed that for the last 5 weeks I have been cycling (or skiing lat week) for about an hour 6 times a week and have stopped drinking beer and eating sweets and cakes for the most part and have still not really lost much weight. Thankfully I am really excited about the mountainbike races in the summer and motivated for plenty of training. Perhaps the new bike is part of the motivation, but who cares where it comes from as long as it is there.


Now what did I come in here for?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:09 pm

    I think that you will need to adjust your target, unless you are to have surgery.
    m

    ReplyDelete