Monday, February 18, 2008

Fatso

No change in weight this week which is a bit of a shame really, still 108kg and 25% fat. I suppose I ate a bit more in Norway, but I did get plenty of exercise skiing and I have been on the bike most days.

I think I'll hit the awful soup diet again next week and see if I can shift some more lard before I fall at the first on the way to my new bike. What I really don't understand is that I have not been eating bad stuff, not drinking beer and have started exercising about 5 times a week from not doing anything and yet my weight is staying the same. I can only hope that I am gaining some muscle along the way...

Given my eating habits, perhaps we'd be better of with a new fridge!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 pm

    Looks like you will need to cut bits off yourself to get the new bike then!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete