Monday, February 25, 2008

Family torture - J's Haircut

On Saturday morning we had to accept that J needed a haircut. The last one was in Boulder in December and he was starting to look a bit like a girl.

However, we all hate the process of his hair being cut. He hates it all, MK hates holding him and I hate cutting it, but sometimes you just have to get on with these things!

Before


After


I think it turned out OK in the end and nobody has made any rude comments yet...


We had a nice evening at some friends for dinner on Saturday and a generally very relaxing weekend which was very nice. I have managed to keep up with the cycling - 6 times last week so I hope that I am at least getting a bit fitter. I'll weigh in later and see if I am on the right track for that well deserved new bike.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:21 pm

    "What did I come in here for?"
    "A bike?"
    "What did I come in here for?"
    "Another bike."
    "What am I thinking about ?"
    "Getting another bike?"
    You have junior moments the answer to all of which is "a bike !".ajen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:26 pm

    J's hair looks great. Why is he leaning on the toilet?
    arm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last new bike - 2004
    Last new mountainbike 1999

    so there

    BTW J like hugging the toilet but at least it is a good insentive to keep it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:07 pm

    What did I come in here for?
    Why, A wee of course!

    ReplyDelete