Thursday, February 07, 2008

Stuff

Without the help of the antibiotics, it seems that J is getting better so that is great news, Morfar is entertaining him today and I will have him again tomorrow, hopefully with a bit more energy than on Tuesday. I am in Aalborg again and I was happy to hear this news as I was a little worried about him being so drained recently.

Here he is feeling better at the Cheesecake Factory in Boulder with the smaller version of MK!


The last couple of weeks have been odd in some ways. Work has been somewhat dull whilst also exciting as a few things are going to change around Easter and I have had to negotiate all of that (announcement to follow...). At home however, we have been busy doing very domestic and mundane things like clearing out the basement, moving things around and putting up shelves, which has been nice.

I am sorry that there have not been any proper photographs recently, I am out of practice at taking the pictures at the moment. At the very least I should be gloating about the clean basement and the TV on the wall although I suspect that, if anyone is really interested in anything, it will be pictures of J and his "glowing" mum.

Finally my mum is coming to stay for a few days which will be really nice and hopefully we'll get some pictures to post between us.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:24 pm

    Must have pics of TV on the wall! why wasn't I consulted?
    Glad J is feeling better how is MK?
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  2. no consultation required! As it is a solif brick wall the wiring is not hidden in the wall I have some fancy Al ducting for it but have not fitted it yet as we haven't got the right shelf for the DVD and sat box. It's abit scary putting those things up though...
    I did mention is a couple of days ago though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MK is tired as it has been a busy week on top of a somewhat sleepless weekend. Hopefully we can get some rest this weekend, but it is hard work being pregnant and looking after J so she goes to bed at about 8:30 every night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:15 pm

    In the smaller version of MK, she appears to have wings.
    I'm sure that she has deserved them.
    Shall I bring some of G's adhesive to help with the TV erection?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:35 pm

    Are you watching adult films?

    ReplyDelete