Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kvitfjell


We're off to Norway this evening for a couple of days R&R which will not be particularly R or R but there we go.

We are flying to Oslo then taking the train to Lillehammer where BHP will meet us with the car for the last bit of the journey. We have 3 days skiing and looking after J before heading back on Sunday.

The weather looks good but cold, it seems the warmest we are likely to see is -4C.
As promised/threatened here is a picture of me looking miserable, not really in my underwear, but you get the worst of it.

Next week I need to weigh less than this, because I don't really want to have to do this again!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 am

    He doesn't really look this plump, he's letting it all flop a bit.
    Equally, I'm sure that there will be many pairs of hands helping with Jeremy.
    William is a bit of a "glass half full "merchant".
    Home today, in time for Valentines day....
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:35 pm

    Put it away William!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:00 pm

    Please don't post any more pictures like this. It will give me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:42 pm

    That's my son you are criticising!
    He's lovely (if a little overweight - a family failing)
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:59 am

    Don't tar us all with the same brush- 83kg for me, and at 6'1" tall, that puts me in the 'ideal' BMI section! That means ideal in all ways as well if you were wondering!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:58 pm

    Your reputation goes before you Ben - you are probably grossly underweight. However BMI measures the sum of the parts.

    ReplyDelete