Friday, February 01, 2008

Stormy Weather


We have had a pretty exciting storm here in the last 24 hours. The bridge between Sjæland and Funen was closed as was Aalborg airport so my team has been somewhat disrupted and two of us were forced to eat in the hotel buffet last night!


Andreas who should have flown to Gothenburg yesterday afternoon had to take a boat instead which sounded like a recipe for sea-sickness to me should have arrive home at about midnight. Christian and Marrianne managed to get back from Copenhagen, eventually although Christian only got here this morning.
I am looking forward to getting home tonight, we have had such an uneventful week that it is difficult to think of things to write here except for the one thing that I cannot write about... yet.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:15 pm

    Sleep, perchance to dream.Get your mum to tape you a "Question Time" programme. INSTANT SOMNIA. I rarely get past the introductions before falling asleep,and it's guaranteed you'll not last through the first a n s w e r. It's sending me to sleep just thinking about it. ajen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 pm

    Actually, Question Time was very good last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:31 pm

    opinionated ignorant boring farts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:32 pm

    How come I didn't read this last night?
    I hope that this storm will have abated before next Fri, I don't want to sleep in the airport with strangers.
    They had "trouble up North" here as well - 2in of snow or something closed the A44 or something.
    I will send W to sleep - lots of "exciting" stories about school, grandchildren, the garden......
    Questio Time can be good, it depends on who is on the panel - not always BOF's.
    Damart out & airing!

    ReplyDelete