Friday, January 18, 2008

Update

Well the result of the tests were available immediately.

Fat 23% is not great, but I know that and I am doing something about it
Blood Pressure is at the top end of normal as ever, I don't know if it is generally high or it is because I am unable to relax whilst being tested. I have been recommended to take a Magnesium supplement
Blood sugar - normal
Haemoglobin - normal
Triglycerides - bang in the middle of the range hence normal
Cholesterol - above the middle of the normal range, but within acceptable norms.

So I am fairly pleased to know that I am just fat, healthy but fat.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:13 pm

    Great news about the results!
    WRM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 pm

    Sadly a high mark in that test is bad!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:30 pm

    Congratulations on the impending birth! Sorry to be late, I do read but have been busy with some projects and minor surgery.

    Baby names always bring alot of discussion, I like your choices of 'virtues', etc. Does J have the middle name William, that's a great name to keep using from my perspective?

    I'm concerned about my health/weight too. Ask yourself what's most important to you personally in your quest for good health and maybe find an expert who talks your language or really lives their goals with joy, don't thnk of 'diet' but let health be possitive, I think. With your solid advise to live by and maybe your gym support team, you won't get down when stress or other temptations come your way. Food is always being presented to us, in homes, jobs, travel, etc. I know it helps me tremendously to have some knowledge that gives me support as life gets crazy often.

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad is 82 kg today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:35 am

    Well done.
    The same results as your 49 year old mother!
    What is a kg?
    m

    ReplyDelete