Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sports Casual

Even though I have not left the house on a bicycle other than to go to the station since October, I am very happy to be back in the saddle and doing some indoor training. If all goes according to plan then I will be out riding with the local bike club in mid February when I have completed my 5 week plan and am not so worried about being dropped after 10km.

Inspired by an email conversation with KHvG (MKs sister) yesterday about her getting into shape I have been wondering what to wear to create the right first impression when I venture out with a new cycling club.

I could follow KHvG's style and go with something like this

Or maybe one of Primal Wear's new creation (can any other company truly claim to make anything as ugly as these guys?)

or perhaps I should splash out a couple of months wages on some Assos gear


Or stick to the Rapha stuff...

On reflection, I think I'll stick with the stuff I already have as long as I can fit in it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:37 pm

    Good decision, William.
    Buy yourself a new T-shirt when you have got fit & deserve it.
    I'm not sure that pink is your colour though I'm sure that it looks great on Karen.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 pm

    Would you like Tim's old trainers? They flash and everything.

    ReplyDelete