Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Early Morning

This partly a test to see if I can post to my blog from the train on my phone although I see no reason why it should be a problem...

The first day of restricted calorific intake went reasonably well although I can now see that buying several bars of good chocolate in Monaco was a bad idea.

I took J swimming last night apparently in 'granmad store svompool' He was in a very good mood and was actually fun to be with for a change. He rounded off the evening with a pooh on his potty for the first, an achievement that He was so proud of that he went to extreme efforts to repeat at least twice!

I am off to Aalborg for a couple of nights which is not great and I have to try and entertain several people for a day until my system expert turns up on Wednesday. This may not be too easy.

 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 pm

    Luxury chocolate from Monaco was a VERY good idea, there will not be much left by Thursday....
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:21 am

    I think J is USUALLY good company!
    Enjoy the chocolate MK - you have NO weight problem
    Granmad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:58 am

    Buying any chcolate when you are on a diet is not a good idea as there is always a hidden agenda!

    To entertain your collegues you could try pooing on a potty - it can be very entertaining, I understand.
    m

    ReplyDelete