Monday, January 14, 2008

On-line Shopping

We hit the virtual high street last night and bought a new bin. We had our hearts set on a Brabantia, but in the end it was just too expensive. We ordered this one from Germany as the new one under the sink had to be emptied too often... We have also booked a trip to East Midlands airport at the beginning of May to visit friends and family. We had originally planned to go later in the month, but that has had to be moved forward...
I am in Viborg today and having left for the airpot at 05:20 this morning I have not been able to weigh myself yet today. I'll post my weight as promised later today.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:59 pm

    Welcome to the exclusive club for those whose bin is less than a week old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't have it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:56 pm

    Welcome to the club for those who still have a bin in the cupboard by the sink.
    I haven't dared weigh myself...yet!
    Tomorrow.
    m

    ReplyDelete