Thursday, January 22, 2009

Something that's been missing

I have been wittering on a lot about bikes, training and stuff, but I know that many of my readers (should that be a large proportion given that there may not be many?)are really only interested in pictures of my kids.


J has got some really nasty dry skin or something around his mouth after this illness last week. I think he'll be off to the doctors tomorrow...


D has progressed to eating at the table with us. He doesn't eat much but seems to really enjoy being part of the meal, the biggest hit so far has been a pizza crust.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:50 pm

    What cute little guys - I look forward to eating with DK.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look pretty bad to be honest, J is in a bad way and D looks a bit of a mess there too.
    Hopefully the doc can give him something to help as his skin is getting worse and it has kept him awake most of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:15 pm

    Oh poor Jeremy! Hope he's better soon. Can't believe how much DK has changed - he looks so much bigger.
    Love Pxx

    ReplyDelete