Friday, January 02, 2009

Get your 2009 on


It's a gentle way back into working today with a day working at home. I had 2300 mails in my inbox at the start of the day and it has taken most of the day to file them all.

It has been below freezing all day and there has been frost on the ground for about 3 days now so I have not been able to face going out on my bike. Today I am not going to be able to avoid it any longer, I will have to get the turbo trainer going in the basement. I need to get my training plan posted on the fridge so that MK can bully me into completing it. I am also going to start posting my weight on the fridge too. I couldn't be bothered to keep it post on my other blog, but I think I can scribble it on the fridge. For the record it has gone up over Christmas, but that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone!

Tonight: begins the year of the cabbage. Damn it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:31 am

    Who told J that streamers were edible then?
    Give the lad a bit of chocolate.
    m

    ReplyDelete