Saturday, January 03, 2009

Sale shopping

Yesterday I took a brief afternoon trip to the outlets in Ringsted. By their standards it was quite busy, meaning that there were about 20 people there in total. I don't see how the place can survive when there is never anyone there shopping.
Anyway there was a good sale on at the Nike store and I got a GoreTex ski jacket for about 25% of the original price, a pair of trousers and a pair of Jeans from Levis. All in all it was a successful trip.


Here is DK in his Christmas present doing a commando crawl (without moving). We're not letting him out in the garden in it for fear of losing him.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:01 pm

    Why do parents buy camouflague gear for their children?
    I only take G out if he wears a red coat & aj went with us today wearing a bright blue Heidi hat, with pigtails.
    A small boy at the checkout in M&S, wearing an awful hat, laughed at her. He did, really.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the camouflage suit (note the spelling!) I thought he needed to look tough given the challenges of having his feet fixed together all the time.
    g's comment sounds like an e e cummings poem - everybody and anybody had a hat, anybody had a red had and everybody had a hiedi hat.
    nobody commented on my had photo!
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:58 pm

    I have always had a problem with camouflage - I always had to check before teaching it.
    He doesn't look tough, even if he had an AKA. Babies don't look tough.
    You look very handsome in your new coat - no hat though.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:59 pm

    Wrong again.
    An AK 47, not an alias.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:26 pm

    Streetsweepers in England wear bright orange gear. Heide did not wear a hat with pigtails.I do own a camouflage sleeping bag, which you always greet with the comments that when I am in it you cannot see me.The small child in Sainsbury,s (not M&S) was not laughing at me but in awe of an adult with the common sense to wear a really sensible hat ! Who is E.E Cummings? What is a had photo? Does 2 g's make George Osbourne really hard? or an AK47 a very hard gggun AKA weapon of possibly plural but not mass destruction ?

    ReplyDelete