Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The sickness continues

Yesterday I got the badge for the most ill person in the family, but J took that from me today. He has been home from Nursery again today and will be tomorrow as he has had a fever all day today. That means that rather than getting up very early tomorrow and taking MK and DK to the airport, they can take themselves and I get to stay home for the day looking after J.

I am hopeful that our DVD club discs will be with us by then so that we can watch Ratatouille and generally take it easy whilst I try to get some work in.

Having spoken to G of elevenses fame last night we looked into the prospect of the usual Easter week in England. Having priced up the travel costs both by air and by water/ground, it seems that it is out of our price range at the moment, even before we take into account the fact that I wont get paid for the time off, it will cost almost £1000 just to get there! We were amazed.

Anyway, I am looking forward to another day at home tomorrow and I hope that MK and DK have a successful trip to Manchester for their check-up.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:00 pm

    Clearly a conspiracy to keep people on DK! Rarely a cheap destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:03 pm

    Thanks to the invite for DK christening and glad to hear the goal reached you. aj

    ReplyDelete