Monday, March 03, 2008

The trigger has been pulled!

It's on it's way!


Salsa Mamasita


XT groupset


Rockshox Reba race fork


Along with some potentially suspect on-one wheels, a pimp red headset with matching QR skewers. I am recycling the stem and seatpost from my collection to stay within budget and I can't wait to get all the bits and build them up.
I must express how grateful I am to MK for letting me waste so much of our money on this. She is of course happy to see me happy with my new toy, but just in case she was feeling left out, you will notice that in the last week she has had two new rugs and a new fridge.
;-)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 pm

    Look! no wheels!
    Want me to look for some?
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some really cheap ones (£125 including tyres and tubes) becuase there aren't many available over here. I'd love to get some better ones in the future...
    If you see any on Craigs list then let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:54 pm

    Is that £125 for a wheel or a pair?

    Why does K have to settle for household goods whilst you have personal possessions?
    You just threaten to sulk, I'll bet.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pair of wheels, pair of tubes and pair of tyres. That is very cheap as the tyres are about £25 each (£50 for a pair as you seem to like the symetry!)
    I am of course joking about MK and the rugs and fridge, she got a new vaccum cleaner last year and she dented the car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:08 am

    I'm obviously the happiest wife in the world...
    I DID NOT dent the car - some idiot drove into me.
    I might settle for a wellness weekend - without the boys. Any other suggestions?
    MK

    ReplyDelete