Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sleepy day

I watched The Terminal on television last night and foolishly went to bed rather late as a result and then couldn't get to sleep. As a result of this wild living the alarm clock came as a horrible shock to my system at 5:00 this morning but I could not ignore it as I had to be out of the house at 5:30 to get a 7:00 flight to sunny Aalborg.

There was ice on the car for almost the first time this winter and the roads were a little slippery, but I got the airport on time and now I am struggling to stay awake during the dark hours of the afternoon. My flight home this evening is at 6:15 so I should be home by 8:00 in time for a little light exercise before an early night and hopefully more than the 4 hours of sleep I seem to have had last night.

If any of you are wondering who Jason who comments here is, then have a look at his blog here or at the link over there on the right. He's partly responsible for my choice of new bike and is certainly faster on his Salsa than I will be on mine.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:11 pm

    Is Jason the Fat Cyclist, the Soiled Chamois or just a Bike Snob ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason is or has the soiled chamois

    ReplyDelete