Thursday, March 27, 2008

The New Commute

I have let the train take the strain on the way to work the last couple of days and frankly it is rather nice. However, when I get to the station near my office there seems to be a small problem that I have to wait 10 - 15 minutes for a bus to take me the last mile or so to the office. I think I may have to find an old bike to leave at the station here so that I can just ride backwards and forwards, time will tell.
The really nice thing is that it is taking me well under and hour to get from home to the office and that means that I can pick up J in the afternoon without leaving just after lunch.

Tomorrow we have another scan for the baby and I am hoping that we will get some pictures that I can put up here for you to see. Other than that there is not too much to report today, last night I rode my bike in the basement for 45 minutes and tonight I am planning another ride, maybe longer than last night if I can find anything interesting to watch on DVD.
My new bike sits behind me feeling sorry for itself because I have not had a chance to ride it properly yet. I am planning to change that this weekend...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:48 pm

    ANY excuse for a new bike!
    wrm in Lombardis Soho NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:58 pm

    Glad it's going well.
    You could walk the mile in 15 min -good exercise, until you sort out the bike.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:09 pm

    With all this cycling in the basement, can you not hook up the bike to produce electricity ? Put Jeremy on a treadmill as well and you could make significant savings on your electricity bills and possibly even wear him out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:56 pm

    Two hampster wheels, sizes XL & XS.
    m

    ReplyDelete