Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My very own desk

For the first time since December 2000 I now have my own desk. I even have a docking station and a monitor so that I am not working on a laptop all the time. My only gripe is that this keyboard has a loose key that vibrates all the time whilst I am typing...


My new PC is quite a nice looking hp number and I got the customary buch of flowers and a thermo cup with DSV on it. These thermocups are quite cool as they are like a porcelain version of a thermos so the outside stays cool and your coffee hot.



We have had a very relaxing Easter break with G&G visiting. The weather was more or less completely rubbish, but we had enough sun for a bike ride on Thursday and a walk on Saturday. Thakfully the sun is shining today and it looks like I may be able to get back out on my bike at the weekend if not before. Tonight, however, I guess I'll have to hit the trainer in the basment to get some miles in infor front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment