Friday, March 14, 2008

The New Job and things

The meal at Spicylicious last night was pretty good and not bat value by Danish standards, the food was good and the service was also good, the only downside being that we were sat next to the 2 Italians making the coffee and they are genetically unable to be anything other than noisy. All of that banging and grinding their beans was somewhat distracting!

I generally don't write about work much here, but as I am starting a new job in a week or so then perhaps it is worth a mention.

My spell in my current job has been relatively short and involved rather more travel than I had hoped, but that, it seems, is life these days. My new job will be with DSV who are a large transport and logistics company. I am going to be a project manager running the roll-out of SAP financials around Europe. Certainly a big challenge and I am looking forward to it.

Apparently all of my new bike parts are now on their way to me, I expect them to be here before Easter so I will have a bit of time to put it together and maybe have a ride or two...

I'd love to get J one of these BMW bikes, but they cost almost as much as my bike

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:04 am

    Would he know that it wasa BMW?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it just that BMW make these, they are clever because they change from a puch along bike to a pedal bike when the owner (or user) is ready

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:54 pm

    They seem to change even when you are just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:32 am

    By the way, I'm glad that it wasn't a "bat" meal.
    That would be a bit spooky.
    m

    ReplyDelete