Monday, March 10, 2008

New Fridge coming today... hopefully


As you may recall we ordered a new fridge a couple of weeks ago and it is due to be delivered today. I have moved the old one out of the was as I can do that myself and I am hoping that the delivery guy will put the new one more of less in place because I doubt I'll be able to move it myself and MK shouldn't be humping white goods in her condition.


Watch this space for exciting fridge updates over the coming hours or maybe days...

In the meantime, this is how it feels to finally work out how to pedal a red plastic tractor

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 pm

    Nice photos.
    J will sue you over the haircuts when he's older.
    Are you putting the old fridge in the cellar for overflow/plonk?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:30 am

    That looks like a BIG tractor! - I knew you would ask if we had Tres Leches but we didn't we had Aztec Chocolate Cake - yes it is the same and as good as ever.
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will sell the old fridge as there is not really much need for a back-up given the size of the new one. As for the hair, it is being done by a hairdresser next time...

    ReplyDelete