Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Aalborg again


I am back in Aalborg and it is another miserable day weather wise, on a brighter note, it may be the last time that I have to come here.

The fridge arrived later in afternoon than I had hoped yesterday so by the time I had taken the door off and re-hung it to open the other way it was time to fetch J from nursery. That meant that I missed the sunshine and an opportunity to get out on my bike which was a shame. I did get one the trainer in the basement for an hour before bed though.

The fridge is as exciting as we were hoping, it is big and white with several shelves and a light that probably goes off when the door is closed. The best thing about it is that it is cold inside.

J had his ears checked this morning by the guy who put the drains in them last year. Apparently one of them is blocked up so we will have the fun of syringing his ears morning and night for the next 2 weeks. I'm not sure who will hate that the most...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:40 pm

    Put K in the fridge to check that the light works properly; J would probably mislead you.
    I have socks, pjs & vests for J.
    m

    ReplyDelete