Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cold

At the risk of harping on about the weather, it is pretty darned cold here at the moment. There is ice appearing in the sea over the road from the office and we are told to expect some serious weather on Thursday and Friday with temperatures down to -15C (5F).

I am certainlky hoping that the winter will not be like last year otherwise that lawn won't be seeing the light of day again for another 5 months. If it does appear to be the case that we are in for a long freeze, I think I will have to invest in some studded snow tyres for my bike.


I am fianlly starting to feel as though I want to ride my bike so it is typical that the weather is conspiring against me and whilst I would like to ride outside, I am not yet sufficiently motivated to want to sit on the trainer in the basement.

Guitar practice is progressing nicely but I am struggling with Lars' old guitar. The search for a used one continues...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:25 pm

    Sounds chilly.
    Are you sure that you want to ride a bike in the snow?
    Why don't you find an indoor exercise?
    A used guitar, I recall an unused cello many years ago.
    m

    ReplyDelete