Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feeling coming back

The feeling is coming back to my fingers at least when I type so maybe I'll manage more than 10 minutes on the guitar tonight before my finger tips tell me to stop.

We bought a new bed for DK at the weekend becuase he can't really fit in his cot with his brace on any more. He will be moving into a full sized single bed at the weekend with a rail to stop him going over the edge. He seemed very excited in the shop trying them all out. Let's hope that he like sleeping in it as well as bouncing on it.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:24 am

    I'm sure that he'll love it - discourage the bouncing - I know a number of small children who bounce on beds, anywhere - not always acceptable.
    Would washing up help the fingers?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you really suggesting that I don't wash up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:11 pm

    Just wait until Barr chords- F in particular

    Ceng

    ReplyDelete
  4. I managed to get a clear F this morning and I can get most of the chords so far without too much trouble, but changing from one to the other is still a big challenge. There is work to be done and maybe there is a trip to a guitar shop in my future...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:30 am

    A clear F?
    Is this boasting, or a musical term?

    ReplyDelete