Monday, November 15, 2010

Back at it

We had a great week in England visiting family and friends, thanks to everyone who put up with us and put us up. DK had a check up on his feet and they are fine. His right foot appeared a little tight, but in general they were great. He has to keep waering the brace in bed for as long as we can make him but it will be at least until he is 4.

J's english was really good and he had a lot of fun playing with his cousins. DK had fun too and seems to understand a lot even if he doesn't say much yet, other than asking for ice cream which he does a lot.

I also ate far too much English junk whilst at home - biscuits, cakes fish and chips and more cake and more biscuits. I knew that I would and I enjoyed it, but now I am dieting properly to make sure that I can still get into my clothes at Christmas. The aim is to keep going through to next summer for the Marmotte so that I can finally get my gold award.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:39 pm

    Great to see you all - we did not force feed you biscuits & chips.
    We are dieting from tomorrow as well, for our sins - weigh in then fish & greens!!
    m

    ReplyDelete