Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow snow snow

It is obviously my fault that it is snowing so much here. There are a few centimetres lying on the floor and it is still falling.

Why is it my fault?

Well I didn't get around to putting the winter tyres on the Mazda at the weekend so MK is sliding around with the summer tyres on in the snow whilst I am waiting to go to the Toyota garage thir morning to get the it's wheels changed. I guess it will be the usual job of either changing them lying in the snow or finding a clear piece of car-park where I can do it myeself.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 am

    What is happening to your English?
    A "floor" is internal.
    Snow is, presumably, lying on the ground outside, unless there has been a lot of heavy traffic through your door &, Heaven forbid, no-one took their boots off.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try reading the garbage that you post each day and then come back and criticise my english!

    ReplyDelete