Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Muffin Tops


As the weeks have passed, I have been pretty good at sticking to my diet (yes I know I have also written about it a lot too) and there has been steady progress. At times, it seemed that I had stalled somewhat, but I have lost weight and my clothes have become too big and I have had to gradually update my wardrobe to chuck out the big stuff (well store it safely) and get the odd new thing. At the weekend I got a new pair of jeans which were 34" waist, but when we got home, MK and I agreed that they were actually a bit big so yesterday afternoon I went back to try some smaller ones and have come home with a pair of 32" waist jeans! I am also down to 92.2kg (14,5 stone).
I still have more to go though as was demonstrated by me getting my ass kicked (yet again) on the club bike ride again last night.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:34 am

    Blimey!
    That's really skinny.
    G is that weight & 36 in waist, but 3 in shorter.
    I'm just too short.
    m

    ReplyDelete