Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Back in the wet

My goodness it rained a lot when I got home yesterday evening, but none the less I got home safe and sound at around 11:00 along with the roof rack and bike carrier that I had bought on eBay and didn't even have to pay excess baggage on. I quickly did a bit of unpacking and then accidentally did a bit of bike building for an hour too so I was rather later to bed than planned.
The weekend was fun. We spent most of Saturday and Sunday with B,E, T & K in Bicester playing and receiving rather more aural stimulation than we needed. I did manage to take some pictures, but also managed to leave the camera with MK in England so that will have to wait.

It has been a weird few weeks with MK and the boys being in England. I have been busy working, travelling and trying to keep on top of the household stuff so it will be really nice to have a weekend at home with everyone together and maybe I can also find time to go for a bike ride! The new bike is almost complete, I am missing a short piece of gear cable housing and I can't find the chain I bought. Perhaps it will show up this evening.

2 comments:

  1. cant imagine losing anything in that tidy basement of yours!
    need pics of DK and J desperately!
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 pm

    Glad that you got home with all your goods in one piece.
    Have you looked under the sink?
    m

    ReplyDelete