Friday, December 05, 2008

4 in the bed and the little one said...

Not much really, but for some reason I woke up this morning to a bed full of people for the first time in a while. Thankfully they were all asleep and had not even woken up when I left just after 7.
It is nice to have them all home and I am looking forward to a relaxed weekend and a ride on a bike or two despite the awful weather forecast for tomorrow. I may even be able to finish the Roadrat this evening...
We might get some Christmas decorations up in our own house too.

3 comments:

  1. I seem to have had 60 hits since last night and not one comment :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:53 pm

    4 in a bed.
    What is there to say?
    Your'e a lucky man.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:46 pm

    I just LOVE the pic of KP - solitary little lady in a world of brothers an cousins all boys. What a cutie pie!
    wrm

    ReplyDelete