Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The journey home

It took me a long time to get home last night. It was of course dark and unfortunately raining a fair amount all the way. That was not such a problem until I got a flat tyre. I was lucky enough that it happened close to an estate agents so that I could shelter from the rain and see what I was doing whilst I changed the tube. The problem is that the bike has a rather weird set up so I have to take a lot of things off to get the tyre off (mudguards, gears, chain...). Anyway i managed to get it done without freezing too much and eventually got home around 7.

The boys had a wonderful night of taking it in turns to wake us up. J decided that he had to open his advent gift at 2:30 this morning and was then rather disappointed when there was nothing new to open when it really was time to get out of bed. The rules are going to have to change about these gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment