Friday, December 19, 2008

Swimming

Tonight we are planning to take both of the boys swimming for the first time. It is a long while since I last took J to the pool, but it will be Ds first experience. Now that he is out of casts, we get an hour a day when he can be freed from his brace and kick around as he pleases.

There are four pools at our local baths, one cool and roped for swimming lengths (or laps to the Americans), a kids pool pool for little ones, a bigger play pool with a slide and finally a hot water pool in another room that is for babies, handicapped users and I guess old people. I hope the warmth is not a direct result of the incontinence of the users, but I guess that will take a taste test to determine!

We are planning a weekend of festive preparations and hopefully getting a bit of fresh air together at some point. I am looking forward to a few easy days. Maybe we'll even get an upside down Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment